You were meant to Soar
Not be conformed to this world, but to be transformed. Transformation happens when you meet with God and His word, which renews your mind.
Your workplace is a ministry! We are called to share the Good News of Christ’s redemption with the world and how they can have a personal relationship with Him. We are the hands and feet of Jesus.
Your Work is worship. In Hebrew, Avoda or Avodah literally means “work, worship, or service”. Therefore, in the Bible, work and worship are the same word.
If you are like me, you know that you cannot do everything in your business and life on your own wisdom. You need other people to come alongside you. You need the wisdom and expertise of people who have gone before you and done what you are trying to do.
That is what this community is designed for.
Here are just a few challenges you may be facing:
- Struggling with getting to the next stage
- Connecting business with your principles and values
- Expanding your sphere of influence (your territory)
- Growing a profitable and generous business & life
- Engaging your team members
- Working long hours
You and I have been seeking only the wisdom of this world and it is not fulfilling or inspiring us to seek our higher calling. You and I know that there has to be more. You and I seek guidance and direction only from others rather than including the Lord God, who gave himself up for us.
Why don’t we continue to ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom and guidance? Why do we worship Him in our personal life and then leave Him at home when you go to work?
I know from personal experience that including God in my work life and devoting time listening to His voice and direction has helped me to move forward in my businesses and leadership positions. It is NOT all about me.
“Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. “And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. “Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell–and great was its fall.” Matthew 7:24-27
Do you resonate with this? If so, keep reading to find out more and to join our waitlist so we can send you more information as we move forward with the community.
Introducing the Soar Above Club
The purpose of the Soar Above Club is to form a community of people who want to apply Christian principles and values into their business and leadership. You want to connect with a community of like-minded people who desire to incorporate biblical principles and values in their business and are willing to share their struggles and breakthroughs. This community is a place to share in your success and pitfalls.
You want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
By being a member of the Soar Above Club you will have access to other members who will share from their expertise and journey. They will help you and you will help them to reach a higher level.
We will call on the Holy Spirit to direct our plans instead of asking God to make our plans fruitful. We will listen to His still small voice and not run ahead of His plans for us. He will renew your strength and we will soar above. He has a plan and a future for you.
The many benefits you will experience as a club member:
- Get clear on the values you aspire to
- Growth based on your vision, mission, and values
- Serve your customers and clients based on your higher calling
- Connection with others in our community to support, inspire, and encourage one another.
Future launch of the Soar Above Club
We’re excitedly working behind the scenes and are developing the details and finalizing the content.
To give you a taste of what you will experience in the Club, we’ll periodically offer:
- Behind the scenes – share your feedback on the ideas we’re considering
- Live coaching calls – variety of business and leadership building topics
- Sample resources – to be included in the club
- Blog posts, podcasts – on relevant topics
Not sure if this is for you?
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Include the Lord in your business and leading
- Help others connect with Christ
- Get clear on your mission and values
- Be part of something bigger than yourself
- Build a more abundant business & life
- Make a profit while making a difference
- Take action and be to transformed
- Align your team with the vision, mission, & values
- Committed to the journey
- Share your struggles and successes
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Not a Follower of Christ or you Reject Him
- Don’t desire to spread the word
- Already know everything
- Are only looking for what it’s in it for you
- Comfortable with complacent
- Just want to make money
- NOT ready to take ACTION
- Want to do everything yourself
- Looking for a quick fix or a magic bullet
- NOT open to sharing struggles and successes
Frequently asked questions
Why would I want to join the BETA membership?
As a founding member, you’ll have several perks including:
- Extra bonuses that other members do not receive
- Help create the membership experience that you desire by:
- Previewing existing content before others join
- Answering questions that will drive the content to be provided
- Providing feedback on creating our signature content. Each week, you will be able to evaluate the content and topics based on what you need and want.
- Surprise Package
I am just starting my business, is this membership for me?
The Soar Above Club membership is for any business or leader that desires to instill Christian principles and values in their business, workplace, and life.
We have found that starting a business on the right foundation is much easier than trying to rebuild it later. Get Started on the right path!
“For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 3:11
How will the membership help me?
We will have periodic live coaching calls, a hot seat call, and other trainings on areas of business from Accounting to Sales and Marketing and more…
There will periodic coaching calls focused on Leadership skills and raising the next generation of leaders.
The bottom line is that you will only get out of the Club what you are willing to put into it!
Why would I want to join the waitlist?
- Get a sneak peak into the development of what will be offered in the membership
- Extra bonuses
- Free LIVE Calls leading up to the launch
- Life-time discount on joining the beta membership when it launches
When is the membership officially launching?
The official launch date has not been set, yet. Join our waitlist and we will let you know when the membership is open.