You were Meant to Soar
Not be conformed to this world, but to be transformed. Transformation happens when you meet with God and His word, which renews your mind.
Your life and workplace is a ministry! We are called to share the Good News of Christ’s redemption with the world and how they can have a personal relationship with Him. We are the hands and feet of Jesus.
Your Work is worship. In Hebrew, Avoda or Avodah literally means “work, worship, or service”. Therefore, in the Bible, work and worship are the same word.
If you are like me, you know that you cannot do everything in your workplace and life on your own wisdom. You need other people to come alongside you. You need the wisdom and expertise of people who have gone before you and done what you are trying to do.
That is what this community is designed for.
Here are just a few challenges you may be facing:
- Struggling with getting to the next stage
- Connecting work with your principles and values
- Expanding your sphere of influence (your territory)
- Growing a profitable and generous in all of life
- Engaging your team members
- Working long hours
You and I have been seeking only the wisdom of this world and it is not fulfilling or inspiring us to seek our higher calling. You and I know that there has to be more. You and I seek guidance and direction only from others rather than including the Lord God, who gave himself up for us.
Why don’t we continue to ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom and guidance? Why do we worship Him in our personal life and then leave Him at home when you go to work?
I know from personal experience that including God in my work life and devoting time listening to His voice and direction has helped me to move forward in my businesses and leadership positions. It is NOT all about me.
“Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. “And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. “Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell–and great was its fall.” Matthew 7:24-27
Do you resonate with this? If so, keep reading to find out more and to join our waitlist so we can send you more information as we move forward with the community.
Introducing the Soar Above Club
The purpose of the Soar Above Club is to form a community of people who want to apply Christian principles and values into their workplace and relationships. You want to connect with a community of like-minded people who desire to incorporate biblical principles and values in their workplace and are willing to share their struggles and breakthroughs. This community is a place to share in each others success and pitfalls.
You want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
By being a member of the Soar Above Club you will have access to other members who will share from their expertise and journey. They will help you and you will help them to reach a higher level.
We will call on the Holy Spirit to direct our plans instead of asking God to make our plans fruitful. We will listen to His still small voice and not run ahead of His plans for us. He will renew your strength and we will soar above. He has a plan for you and your workplace and life.
The many benefits you will experience as a club member:
- Get clear on the values you aspire to
- Growth based on your vision, mission, and values
- Serve others as we seek to follow Jesus
- Connection with others in our community to support, inspire, and encourage one another.
Future launch of the Soar Above Club
We’re excitedly working behind the scenes and are developing the details and finalizing the content.
To give you a taste of what you will experience in the Club, we’ll periodically offer:
- Behind the scenes – share your feedback on the ideas we’re considering
- Live coaching calls – variety of personal and workplace building topics
- Comprehensive Resources – Book Reviews and summaries
- Blog posts, Podcasts, and Videos – on relevant topics
- and more …
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Include the Lord in your workplace and life
- Help others connect with Christ
- Get clear on your mission and values
- Be part of something bigger than yourself
- Build a more abundant life
- Make a difference while connecting with others
- Take action and be to transformed
- Align your team with the vision, mission, & values
- Committed to the journey
- Share your struggles and successes
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Not a Follower of Christ or you Reject Him
- Don’t desire to spread the word
- Already know everything
- Are only looking for what it’s in it for you
- Comfortable with complacent
- Just want to make money
- NOT ready to take ACTION
- Want to do everything yourself
- Looking for a quick fix or a magic bullet
- NOT open to sharing struggles and successes