Is this You?
- Spending very little time with your team
- Having No time for an individual team member
- Involved in day-to-day decisions
- Having been designated as the leader
You desire to:
- Become a better leader but don’t know how
- Seek Leadership training
- Listen to provide a solution
- Ask Why questions
- Tell others what to do
- Are not interested in opinions
- Are easily frustrated
- Are stressed
- Are too busy fighting fires
- Have all the answers
“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind…”
To renew your leadership mind:
Seek the Lord’s face and ask the Holy Spirit for direction.
We will come alongside you to :
- Search the scriptures together
- Engage with God’s will through prayer
- Enter into our Journal and watching Him answer
- Know with confidence God is in control
Here are a few traits:
- Takes Responsibility
- Self Motivated
- Communicate effectively
- Actively listen
- Have Core Values
When you become a better leader you will have more time for:
- Developing the next generation of leaders
- Encouraging the team
- Engaging each team member individually
- Pursuing your vision for the team
- Entertaining new ideas and strategies
- Releasing your team to make day-to-day decisions
We can help develop other Leaders by training you to:
- Learn how to use coaching as a leadership tool
- Incorporate Active Listening
- Seek to understand
- Tame your tongue
- Engaging another leader by Asking Powerful Questions
- Never use the word WHY
- Build trust with your team
- Encourage your team
- Pray for your team
- Respond to questions
- Equip your team with tools
- Seek to understand
- Enable them – they will make mistakes
- Not make excuses
- Trust their decisions
Leaders are leaders because people follow them, not because they are appointed to the position.
Authority can be granted, leadership is earned.
You can be an authority without being a leader, and you can be a leader without authority. In fact, some of the most effective leaders operate without any authority at all, because they don’t need it.
With that said, becoming a leader developer is more about earning the respect and trust of your followers than anything else. When your people know that you value their input, they are more likely to contribute to a solution.
In order to become a leader developer, you need to show that you are not just competent, but also have the capacity to foster relationship, encourage, build a sense of unity, and inspire them.
“I lift up my eyes to the hills– where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip– he who watches over you will not slumber;4indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD watches over you– the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm– he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.” Psalm 121
You are a Christian and a business leader, entrepreneur, manager, supervisor, or other professional who wants to:
- Instill Christian principles and values in your leadership
- Build trust in your leadership
- Grow your leadership to connect with more people
And you could use support from someone who’s been there and who can guide you on the path to reaching new heights in your leadership skills.
Reach Out to Us
Learn more about how our services can help take you and your leadership skills to the next stage.
Schedule a FREE Discovery Session by clicking on the button below and choosing a day and time on our calendar.
(You were NOT meant to be mediocre, stuck in status quo…)
You were meant to …
SOAR & Live in abundance!