Notifications
Clear all

Jesus is a connector and the leader you can follow  

RSS

Steve Beaman
(@steveb)
Member Admin
23/07/2020 5:14 pm  

As i think about how Jesus went about spreading His message, He strategically picked those who would share his message of hope and forgiveness. He hand picked His inner circle. He asked them many questions like Who do you say that I am? What do you have to feed them? If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, ... are you not of more value than they? Which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?

He created a following. Follow me, I will make you fishers of men. Immediately they left there boat and the father and followed him. Sell all that you have and distribute it to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me. He found Phillip and told him, Follow me. The sheep follow him because they know his voice. My sheep hear my voice, I know them, and they follow me.

Are you answering His call? Are you following after Jesus, the author and perfecter of your faith?

Topic Tags
Share: